What's new

need to rejailbreak

iphone2015

Reaction score
I had jailbroken finally and had cydia everything but recently tried to get siri original and soft bricked meaning after i just boot the pineapple logo is stuck. Ive tried to restore in itunes. But doesnt recognize my phone. im still on 6.1.3 and 05.13.04 i keep getting force closed after being for a little while or txting? Cydia not opening at all its still waiting for just boot. Not sure what to do i even tried to erase all content and settings and start jailbreaking again just kept spinning not reboot after

I've moved your post to the iPhone Jailbreaking Forum where it will receive more attention.

Im on right now wifi everything but cydia when keep flashing back to springboard and after about a few mins phone will reboot on its own. Is there any way to install a different baseband and do this all over again? And maybe get back to 5.1.1 and then back to 6.1.3?

Last edited:
i was able to restore in itunes
If you restored your device through redsn0w, it will preserve the baseband. But if you restored using itunes, then your baseband will get updated. Anyway, if you are on iOS 6.1.3, then you can do an semi-untethered jailbreak.

If you restored your device through redsn0w, it will preserve the baseband. But if you restored using itunes, then your baseband will get updated. Anyway, if you are on iOS 6.1.3, then you can do an semi-untethered jailbreak.

You can choose whether or not you want to upgrade your baseband during the restoration process in RedSn0w.