What's new

errors after JB

kingsizesinha

Reaction score
Hi all
i recently Jailbroke with Evasion im on ios 6.0.1 (iphone4S), 6.1.1(iphone4) and 6.1.1 (ipad3)
a strange behaviour im noticing is that all 3 devices crash to safe mode whenever i delete an app from the phone
any idea what could be causing it?

also there is a really bugging thing on the 4s (6.0.1) that everytime i try to access the appstore from the phone it returns a " cannot connect to itunes error" this is a happening since yesterday
so i cant help associating it to evasion

so i want to just unjailbreak the 4s
what will happen if i just reset all settings and content will it freeze up?
or do i have to do a full restore from itunes and upgrade forcefully to the latest ios

Are you installing incompatible tweaks in all 3 devices. That may be one reason. As for removing a jailbreak, DFU is recommended. Reseting using settings.app is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

which are the incompatible tweaks? i have cydelete, killbackground ,multiiconmover, multitunes, password pilot, pda net, sara dictation keyboard, swipeselection, x backup, sbsetettings, folderenhancer

Try removing PasswordPilot and see if that helps. I've heard that people are having issues with this - and I'm pretty sure it's not compatible with iOS 6. At least the paid tweak, PasswordPilot Pro isn't compatible - so I'm making the assumption the free tweak wouldn't be, either.

Either way - see if removing it helps.

Marilyn