What's new

Cant restore a already Jailbroken Iphone 3Gs...

Well somehow i managed to restore it using ifaith...

first used ifaith to extract ans save the shsh blobs and then used it to create a signed ipsw file and then tried shift restore and it worked... but now the phone says sim not supported... and i tried evasion and it said i need to activate my iphone first before jailbreak.....

so i tried using the iPhone2,1_6.0_10A403_Restore in redsnow and jailbreak by unticking install cydia but it comes as exploit failed....
then tried by ticking cydia and install ipad baseband.. and jailbreak.. took some loading and then again it came exploit failed....

what should i do... tried in another laptop too same problem.. wat to do?

Thanks.. ^_^

Is your iPhone unofficially unlocked? That is a major major detail.

no i think its not unlocked... by unlock u mean tat i am able to use any SIM card right? if it is then its not unlocked...

Well anyways guys.... i found a solution....

as i said before used ifaith and restored and then when i tried redsnow it showed exploit failed error.. so i redownloaded redsnow and then went to jailbreak chose 6.0 ipsw file.... and unticked install cydia... and ticked install ipad baseband.. then jailbreaked.... then i worked....

after its done used evasion and once its done used ultrasnow and now i can use any SIM card and its untethered... tried it...

Thank u guys for helping me out... THanks a lot.. ^_^