What's new

Enable Multitasking Gestures On iPhone 4 *WORKS/EASY*

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vQNjLZVrec]YouTube - Enable Multitasking Gestures On iPhone 4 *WORKS* - iOS Vlog 362[/ame]​

Ever since 4.3+ was released, you had the ability to activate new Multitasking gestures on your iDevice. This was done by either SSH'ing into your device or enabling Developer Mode with xCode. Now thats all fine, but we want an easy way. Having a tweak installed and having it do everything for you sounds easy enough. However, there have been many tweaks out in Cydia that promise you these gestures, but just don't work. We finally found an easy, working one. Check out Gesture Control in Cydia for free, remember to respring!

I am sure you can find iOS4.3b2 on the internet somewhere. I do not believe, however, that you can downgrade to iOS4.3b2 as you will need iOS4.3b2 SHSHs, which you can only obtain by being on iOS4.3b2 while they were being offered, to do so.

Whay does this has to do with multitask gestures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it worked for me.
however, it scrambled all of my apps from the folders...
trying to reboot didn't help. I had to remove the package from cydia in order to restore order.
I spent 15 min arranging them back.............

it worked for me.
trying to reboot didn't help. I had to remove the package from cydia in order to restore order.

The same damn thing happened to me where you know i have about 80apps to reorder back. But i don't have time to reorder now so i'm letting the homescreen messy that way until i can find time for ordering them.

Worked like a charm i recently paid this guy off twitter sent him my imei they put in apples database as factory unlocked emails u tells u its ready plug it in to itunes get a message in itunes saying congraultions your iphone is factory unlocked cost me 174 dollars but got tired of waiting for the dev team i have iphone 4 4.3.1.on bb 4.10.01

Worked like a charm i recently paid this guy off twitter sent him my imei they put in apples database as factory unlocked emails u tells u its ready plug it in to itunes get a message in itunes saying congraultions your iphone is factory unlocked cost me 174 dollars but got tired of waiting for the dev team i have iphone 4 4.3.1.on bb 4.10.01

Hooo... So unlocking will be costfull from now? I've never heard about that thing you are talking about and if you don't mind sharing some hints that can help googling to the source, that will be good.

it worked for me.

Yup, did the same to me, I am still reeling from it. I have over 100 apps, shrunk down to 2 screens with infinifolders, finally got them back together. It also screwed up tonefx to where it can't remember my settings and defaults to the iphone one. Almost felt like I had to restore and re-jailbreak again...Very frustrating!

I have 4.2.1 on my 3gs.. Arent there anyway to get mt gesture from cydia? I tried to load the source it just stucks at downloading packages...

Hooo... So unlocking will be costfull from now? I've never heard about that thing you are talking about and if you don't mind sharing some hints that can help googling to the source, that will be good.

where can i find this info?

The app phil talks about is in cydia, though now when you jailbreak 4.3.3 with the latest redsn0w it gives you the option to enable it