What's new

Enable apps to run in the background on iPhone4 iOS 4.3.2

bab2010

Reaction score
Hello. Is there a tweak or an app which helps to keep application runing in the background? Apps like picasa, facebook video uploader, yourtube, safari download manager, download manager, camera pro, will stop uploading pictures, videos, files, once i minimize them to the multitask by pressing the home button. Sometime when downloading/uploading large sizes of videos or photos with any of those apps, i have to stay on the app until download or upload is complete otherwise i will have to start by zero again.
Any tweak or app to cure this issue by keeping apps on and fully working until the apps are in the multitask bar will be fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backgrounder.

It has potential to eat your battery.

+1 for backgrounder. I use it for a few apps that don't support multitasking the way I want them to. I haven't noticed any change in battery usage but agree it does have the potential to do so...

Does it not? Glad I've stuck with 4.3.1 then.

Dont know of anything similar to backgrounder. If you think it's worth the bother you can always downgrade if you have your SHSH's backed up. Otherwise you will need to wait until someone updates it to work with 4.3.2. According to the description the developer no longer has time to work on it so it's now open source...