What's new

Element vapor4

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone used the vapor pro and vapor comp? Which is better? benefits of each?

thanks

DucatiS said:
has anyone used the vapor pro and vapor comp? Which is better? benefits of each?

thanks

I only have the Vapor Pro, you don't need anything else :D it's simply awesome and does it's job perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

In this situation, the Element Case is a very sturdy protective case that is designed primarily for the new iPhone 4. However, this particular case isn't always giving out a perfect impression to all its users. Then again, like what I have mentioned, something not being perfect depends on who is using it.

I get the new style Element Vapor Comp Case for iphone 4/4s Silver with $69.99 for my iphone 4s, a very cool iphone case.
$element_vapor_comp_case_for_iphone_44s_silver.jpg

Nice pics, I have the Amber colour. I still don't use the carbon backing as it seems to be the trigger to kill the signal.

However, this case I recon is worth it's weight 15 times over. Handed phone to my 1 year to fiddle with while buckling her into her car seat, next thing I know, phone flying through air, over my head toward concrete pavement. After daring myself to see how much damage there was I picked it up and switched it on and blessed the day I decided to spend an extra couple of pounds on this case. Case was £20 new iphone is £300, so the fact the case savedmy phone means it's gotta be worth £300, so I have saved £280 pounds. Alternativley don't give expensive things to young children, however near you are to them.
i really fancy an element case,how did you get one for £20 tho,the ones i have seen on the net are a lot more than that,please let me know.

i really fancy an element case,how did you get one for £20 tho,the ones i have seen on the net are a lot more than that,please let me know.

The real element case cost alot or you can get a cheap copy of it for cheap but its not the real deal!

The real element case cost alot or you can get a cheap copy of it for cheap but its not the real deal!
ah right,I'm looking at a site in the uk,hope theres are genuine,i want the real thing,its on Mobile fun,does anyone know if they are genuine on there?

I think in the look wise it is so great and colourful too. we even placed the two next too each other and placed a straight edge across them and the white is definitely thicker

Status
Not open for further replies.