What's new

Element vapor4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both cases, I have since sold the vapor 4 case due to signal loss, the vapor pro case is fantastic, no signal issues and protects the case immensely! Now I know this as my little idiot of a brother threw my phone as hard as he could at the wall with the vapor pro case on it, nothing happened to the phone, works perfectly not a mark on the case or phone! Please see picture below where my phone hit the wall :( also see pic of case ;) well worth the money !

Very very good case :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Attachments

• $image-3604109095.jpg
    $image-3604109095.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 513
I just did a check on Google Product search for prices.

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=vapor+pro+case+for+iphone&tbm=shop&hl=en&aq=f"]Click here for search results[/ame]

My case including delivery cost me £105 :) but well worth it!

nancydeng said:
£105 is too expensive, mine is only $64.50 and free shipping.

For the vapor pro case ? 149.99 dollars from element case, and well worth the money :)

nancydeng said:
$64.50 is really good price for Element Vapor Pro iPhone 4 Case

Sure it is, wish I had got mine for that price :)

I just installed the Black Ops model on my iP4 and so far so good. I like mine. Yes they are expensive, but I'll forget that part in a short time. The quality will last a life time or until the next model iPhone comes out.

bc

Bourbon City said:
I just installed the Black Ops model on my iP4 and so far so good. I like mine. Yes they are expensive, but I'll forget that part in a short time. The quality will last a life time or until the next model iPhone comes out.

bc

Precisely :)

I went with this one [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0047HIDMY]Amazon.com: elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 with Logo Protection Film (Piano Black): Cell Phones & Accessories[/ame]. It is elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 with Logo Protection Film (Piano Black). Very slim, but strong and does not at detract from the elegant form and feel of the iphone. I find most cases to be too bulky. This isn't and the piano black is beautiful.

I tried to post the url of the image but it didn't work. You can see it on the page link above though.

thanks,
Joe

Last edited:
Not as good as the vapor pro though, this case I have seriously protects the iPhone! And that's what I want from a case, it feels classic, and looks awesome :)

read that again 0.2mm thicker. we even placed the two next too each other and placed a straight edge across them and the white is definitely thicker.

thanks for letting us know. And my apologies for doubting your integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.