What's new

Element vapor4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presently have a Black Ops Vapor Pro. I currently have on order from case2case a Silver/Silver Vapor Pro with a Black Polymer RF section.

Two VPs so I can go dark or go light. My choice. I think it is safe to say that I like them.

bc

Hi, Bourbon City, have you received your Silver/Silver Vapor Pro? How about it?

There is another thread going on about the Vapor Pro. I have made my comment there.

Here is the link: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-4-accessories-14/vapor-pro-case-15818/

I am so sad to read this kind of information. This goes to show that Buyer Beware is good advice.

bc

Last edited:
thanks for letting us know. And my apologies for doubting your integrity.

None of them mess with the signal :) and the pro case is much better :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

You guys do know that its not a genuine Element case if you buy from Case2Case!!!

Last edited:
I tried to post the url of the image but it didn't work. You can see it on the page link above though. :)

Thanks for the tips. Anyone can benefit from this. This is the good online work to start and this runs smoothly

On the Element Case Web Site moderated - no external links! is a list of authorized retailers on Planet Earth. I have purchases two other Element Cases from Tekcases here in the States and do recommend them highly. Check them out at moderated - no external links!.

ps: They are looking for retailers on other Planets if you know someone that would be interested.

bc

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye i guy on Jupiter that wants to sell em :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

On the Element Case Web Site moderated - no external links! is a list of authorized retailers on Planet Earth. I have purchases two other Element Cases from Tekcases here in the States and do recommend them highly. Check them out at moderated - no external links!.

ps: They are looking for retailers on other Planets if you know someone that would be interested.

bc

Why? I think they are not authorized retailer of the Element.

I don't understand your reply however yes tekcases is an authorized retailer. You may check it out yourself.

moderated - no external links!

bc

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the owner of no sites.

I also openly apologize for posting external links. I did this only for the convenience of the readers. I see many have done so in this thread as well as other threads so I did not think it was wrong to do so, but I do now and will not do it again.

bc

When it was unveiled last month the Galaxy S was immediately compared to the Apple's iPhone 3GS. It may be due to the similarities in their appearance. Let's take a look at the two models and compare their features.

I like mine. Yes they are expensive, but I'll forget that part in a short time. The quality will last a life time or until the next model iPhone comes out. :ios4:

Cell Phones & Accessories[/ame]. It is elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 with Logo Protection Film (Piano Black). I think that is very beautyful. What do you think about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.