What's new

Element vapor4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny the website has a catagory for the iPhone 5 already.

Haha yes, I agree!

Back on topic: has any of you experienced scratches near/on the bezel of the iPhone 4 whenever removing your Element cases?

well the thing is about that is the next gen iphones people like to talk about it and talk about the rumours and what they hope or think the next gen iphone will have, once we know the official name of the device we can rename it appropriately, it also saves a tone of threads being created in the iphone 4 section about the next iphone ;)

this case I have seriously protects the iPhone! And that's what I want from a case, it feels classic, and looks awesome :)

heartbeat said:
Does it scratch the metal sides of the iPhone? :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Thank for saying what I said a couple o posts back heartbeat, :). and no it protects the phone, it doesn't mark or scratch it at all :)

**Images removed**

I like Vapor 4 cases too, I think it is so cool, this is What I just bought from ** URL Removed **,cheap, free shipping, waiting for it arrive,

Could you tell me if this one messes with signal when it arrives? thanks.

I got this, it is what you can see in this picture.

FYI: The case shown in the quoted post is a counterfeit copy of our real Vapor case. It IS NOT made with the same quality of materials or finish. All Element Case aluminum cases are made in the USA and there are no "manufacturer reps" or "Element Case suppliers." We have a list of our Authorized Retailers on our website and Distributors if there is not a retailer listed near you. Please check those lists to ensure that you are buying genuine Element Case products.

-Element Case

I would recommend the Vapor Pro more than the 4 because I have friends using the 4 that caused the sides and bezel of their iPhones to have scratches :<

I didn't at the time, but thought sod it! I'm so very glad I paid for it or my iPhone would be smashed :) I dropped it hard, the case protected it fully!

I presently have a Black Ops Vapor Pro. I currently have on order from case2case a Silver/Silver Vapor Pro with a Black Polymer RF section.

Two VPs so I can go dark or go light. My choice. I think it is safe to say that I like them.

bc

I LOVE my case, just dropped my iPhone and case worked again :D much love to elentcase

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Status
Not open for further replies.