What's new

Edit Lockscreen Clock Theme(s)?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I need help from any themers, please.

There are a lot of lockscreen clock themes that I like. However, most of them have a weather widget included. I don't want a weather widget - I just want the clock.

Do any of you know what files, style sheets or folders, etc., I need to modify (or remove) in a combination weather and clock lockscreen theme to remove the weather widget? Is it even possible?

Any ideas and input appreciated. Oh, and though I really don't want to be told "it can't be done" - I can live with that if that's the solution... :D

Thanks in advance.

Marilyn

FactoryPlus

Reaction score
Most themes say when it has a widget just dont "check mark" it, hope that can help . Unless your getting those themes that has everything included

OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's the ones that have the weather widget included, with only one line to check in Winterboard. I just don't know that "stuff" to strip out of the theme...

Thanks.

Marilyn

FactoryPlus

Reaction score
What theme are you using, Ill try getting it and editing it . With any luck Ill help you out to do the same

OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really, it's any of them. Guess I'll just download a random one and start whaling on it - see what happens...

Wish me luck! :D

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts