What's new

Edit Lockscreen Clock Theme(s)?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I need help from any themers, please.

There are a lot of lockscreen clock themes that I like. However, most of them have a weather widget included. I don't want a weather widget - I just want the clock.

Do any of you know what files, style sheets or folders, etc., I need to modify (or remove) in a combination weather and clock lockscreen theme to remove the weather widget? Is it even possible?

Any ideas and input appreciated. Oh, and though I really don't want to be told "it can't be done" - I can live with that if that's the solution... :D

Thanks in advance.

Marilyn

Most themes say when it has a widget just dont "check mark" it, hope that can help . Unless your getting those themes that has everything included

Yeah, it's the ones that have the weather widget included, with only one line to check in Winterboard. I just don't know that "stuff" to strip out of the theme...

Thanks.

Marilyn

What theme are you using, Ill try getting it and editing it . With any luck Ill help you out to do the same

Really, it's any of them. Guess I'll just download a random one and start whaling on it - see what happens...

Wish me luck! :D

Marilyn