What's new

Dropped IPhone in milk

olivertwist

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one who has done this. I dropped my iPhone into a small amount of milk in the bottom of the bowl. Everything works. But the volume for the Ipod has to be turned all the way up to hear the music. I can still hear the phone ring and when I listening to the person on the other end of the line.

I've read that putting into a bag of rice with help get rid of the excess moisture. Will that help here?

Any other suggestions??

Thanks

I know that this is a while ago but my son did the same thing with my iphone this morning and it has the same prob with sound -please tell me it all worked out well for you - its currently in a tub of rice on the window sill :-(

I know I'm not the only one who has done this. I dropped my iPhone into a small amount of milk in the bottom of the bowl. Everything works. But the volume for the Ipod has to be turned all the way up to hear the music. I can still hear the phone ring and when I listening to the person on the other end of the line.

I've read that putting into a bag of rice with help get rid of the excess moisture. Will that help here?

Any other suggestions??

Thanks