What's new

Downgrade a NEW 4.0.2 Iphone4?

woaaaaaah you guys think that in 3 weeks there wont be a jailbreak?!?!? i say leave it on 4.0.2 and wait for a jb. forget all this downgrading to 4.0.1 crap lol

Hi ,, i got my i phone4 and it was 4.0.1 and my friend upgrade it to 4.0.2 :((
is there any way to downgrade it ???

Hi ,, i got my i phone4 and it was 4.0.1 and my friend upgrade it to 4.0.2 :((
is there any way to downgrade it ???

welcome to the forum, if you look around there are tutorials on how to downgrade. but imo its better to just wait for a 4.0.2 jailbreak, its not the end of the world with out it ;) unless you rely on unlock

If you want to learn anything about downgrading or jailbreaks, go to Dev-Team Blog (the guys that make the jailbreaks/unlocks).

I don't beileve that they are going to release a jailbreak for 4.0.2 because that firmware was released only to fix the exploit from jailbreakme.com v2.0
The next jailbreak won't be out until 4.1 (I think).
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jailbroken iphone 4 32gig

well if they dont some one else will. dev team geohot and other ppl who jailbreak

well I think that geohot quit and most people to claim jailbreaks are scammers. Dev-Team came out with most if not all jailbreaks. right?

well I think that geohot quit and most people to claim jailbreaks are scammers. Dev-Team came out with most if not all jailbreaks. right?

yeah, lots of them who charge for the tool and basically sell them dev teams free tools. you have to be careful.

also keep an eye on iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials for lots of good tutorials

but now its legal you might see more legit companies charging for it. but i wouldent risk it. not that im going to ever jailbreak or unlock but for those who want it. just read reviews and make sure you do your h/w on the site make sure its legit.

Last edited: