What's new

downgrade 6.1.2 to 6.1 ssh blobs saved!

abbdc1

Reaction score
Hy everyone I would like to ask if is any chance to downgrade ip5 on 6.1.2 to 6.1 is possible yet ? if is how ..
thanks

ahh :( drain my battery fast and I have this error as well
4avypuda.jpg

Without blobs, you can't restore to an iOS that's no longer being signed unless its iOS 4.1 on the 3G and 3GS. That's basically the universal law. Then you have downgrading restrictions like the the 4S and 5 where you can't downgrade without taking advantage of something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Without blobs, you can't restore to an iOS that's no longer being signed unless its iOS 4.1 on the 3G and 3GS. That's basically the universal law. Then you have downgrading restrictions like the the 4S and 5 where you can't downgrade without taking advantage of something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I don't get it ,anyway thanks

There is currently no way to downgrade firmware on any device higher than an iPhone4, even with SHSH blobs, because downgrading requires the limera1n bootrom exploit that does not exist in A4X devices or higher.

Can the new version 6.1.2 be jail broken? I'm due for a replacement iPhone 5 next week off apple I mite get it fixed my self if not. Thanks

Well I mean even the file description says that it supports iOS 6.1.2, the website says it at the very top in the title, it's been Tweeted around and posted next to every jailbreak-discussing social environment. Definitely have to question whether or not it's jailbreakable.