Docking station for all iDevices

Docking station for all iDevices

GDsunshine

Reaction score
What kind of docking station you have for your iDevices ?
This is what I have chosen in two days soon will be delivered [emoji173]️[emoji106]

iHome IDL 100
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417544763.674801.jpg

Last edited:
I finally have it [emoji4]

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

GDSunshine--Just wondering how easy it is to dock the iPad into the station. Is it hard or does it slip in easily? I had an old docking station for my iPod and it was so difficult to dock it correctly.

GDSunshine--Just wondering how easy it is to dock the iPad into the station. Is it hard or does it slip in easily? I had an old docking station for my iPod and it was so difficult to dock it correctly.
Good evening to our beloved super moderator skimonkey[emoji4]

This is one of the disadvantage in iPad Air having an OtterBox defender case . I need to removed from the case then I can dock it. It's to far of reach .To my iPhone 6 it's easy with iGlaze moshi case. No problem at all I don't have an iPod so I can't tell difference .My iPad Air is plug to docking station all is working . Different case for iPad Air will not be a problem to dock it. Above all I still love and happy with my iHome IDL 100[emoji4]

I will make a photo tomorrow both dock at the same time.

Note : iPads it's easy to dock depending of what case you have.[emoji4]

Last edited:
This is one of the disadvantage in iPad Air having an OtterBox defender case . I need to removed from the case then I can dock it. It's to far of reach .To my iPhone 6 it's easy with iGlaze moshi case. No problem at all I don't have an iPod so I can't tell difference .My iPad Air is plug to docking station all is working . Different case for iPad Air will not be a problem to dock it. Above all I still love and happy with my iHome IDL 100[emoji4]

Thank you for that. I was wondering if the cases would get in the way. With my iPod, I had to make sure that the 30-pin insert went in just right. It sounds like the docking station and fitting have improved now with the Lightning bolt connection . :)

Thank you for that. I was wondering if the cases would get in the way. With my iPod, I had to make sure that the 30-pin insert went in just right. It sounds like the docking station and fitting have improved now with the Lightning bolt connection . :)

Yes it went in just right no problems , I can't tell the difference with what you have bec it's my first docking station . But 100% agree with you based on your comparison and reviews. Well the lighting bolt connection improved[emoji4]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back