What's new

8 Pin Docking Stations for Iphone 5

firemantom26

Reaction score
I got the new Iphone 5 last week and have a 30 pin AM/FM docking station that I used for my Iphone 4S. I have been on Apples web site and I can get 30 pin to 8 pin adapter, but I am not intrested and spending $39. is there any 8 pin docking stations that are available or a Bluetooth AM/FM docking station that I could play itunes and internet radio............

Last edited:
From a logical stand point... you're going to spend more $ on a dock than the $39 for he 30 pin to 8 pin adapter. However, Lightning docks are slowly filtering into the market. The majority of them are non Apple supported 3rd part... while I believe Belkin and a coulpe others are making offical Apple supported Lightning products.

I went with a Bluetooth speaker made from Ihome.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Thanks for all the info.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

You got it. I really want the one I mentioned but my girlfriend sometimes has trouble buying things for me and knows I'm looking for a bedside dock, so I have to wait until after the holidays. Grrrrrr...

Well, recommend one I'm using at present

VicTsing docking station for iphone 5

I bought it on Amazon.com at $18.

Actually, I'm much surprised at this product, cause I haven't bought any VicTsing products before, but this item indeed gives a good experience, haha

The cradle front cover is piano lacquer, back cover is arubberized, it looks slap-up and hand feeling is good.The charging speed was perfectly fine ( about 1% per minute in my testing, just as the Belkin dock) and the sync speed was the same as always.The dock itself is done in both black and while colors, so it matches both black and while Apple products. There are four small rubber feet grips on the bottom of the dock, which helps keep it from sliding around on smooth surfaces.

Even more, I can use it for my ipad mini. it's the best of both worlds.

could still be searched on Amazon by using the keywords "VicTsing docking station for iphone 5", and hope it would help you...

Well, recommend one I'm using at present

VicTsing docking station for iphone 5

https://discussions.apple.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-22771064-287473/2.png

I bought it on Amazon.com at $18.

Actually, I'm much surprised at this product, cause I haven't bought any VicTsing products before, but this item indeed gives a good experience, haha

The cradle front cover is piano lacquer, back cover is arubberized, it looks slap-up and hand feeling is good.The charging speed was perfectly fine ( about 1% per minute in my testing, just as the Belkin dock) and the sync speed was the same as always.The dock itself is done in both black and while colors, so it matches both black and while Apple products. There are four small rubber feet grips on the bottom of the dock, which helps keep it from sliding around on smooth surfaces.

Even more, I can use it for my ipad mini. it's the best of both worlds.

could still be searched on Amazon by using the keywords "VicTsing docking station for iphone 5", and hope it would help you...

Thanks for the info.
I will check it out