16GB or 32GB?

• 16GB

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • 32GB

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

CalifJewls

Reaction score
Thought I would pass time while were all waiting impatiently for our iPhones to arrive..

Just curious who purchased the 16BG or the 32GB and why?

I purchased the 16GB because I don't plan on using it for a lot of music and or video and didn't see spending the extra $100, I have an a 32GB iPod touch connected to my car's sync so music was a non issue on my phone.

Last edited:
I went with the 32. I have a 16gb iPod Touch and have it about 15gb filled, so i figured I'd go for the double capacity.

I ordered the 32gb since I intend to use it as my phone and iPod. I don't want to fill it up with music and have no room for pics or other files.

Thought I would pass time while were all waiting impatiently for our iPhones to arrive..

Thanks for helping us pass the time. Like I've said before, I wish every weekend would last this long :)

I ordered the 32GB. I currently have a 16GB 1st generation ipod touch. I plan on retiring it to pool/beach only use.

Always better to have too much than not enough. ;)

I went for the 32G after my every 2 credit it cost me the same price as the 16G so why not!

32 GB. I wanted to eliminate some of my technological clutter in my every day commute so I figured better be safe than sorry.

I got the 32. I figured it this way. I'm spending at least $100 per month on voice and data for the phone. Including the cost of the phone, over two years, that's either $2,600 (16gb) or $2,700 (32gb) in total. Not much of a difference in the long run, but having that extra space can REALLY be worth it.

I went with the 16gb since I already have a 160gb iPod. Didn't feel I need anymore than that. Plus the 16gb can still hold a good amount of music, pics, and vids to hold you over while on the go.

I ordered the 16GB because I had to pay full retail. Plus I had a 16gb card in my Droid X and didn't fill it.