What's new

Apple rolls out new iTunes 10.5.2 with features a bunch of fixes

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
itunes.jpg

From the never ending stream of updates and new versions, here comes a new story: Apple just released iTunes 10.5.2 – which is the latest form of the multimedia application. The new version is available for download and is just 102 megabytes if you’re a Mac user. The Windows one is 66-68 MB and offers a whole agenda of new fixes and changes. All you need to do is run Software Update on your Mac or Windows PC or just head over to the Apple website and download it from there.

Apple has been certainly aware of some issues regarding iTunes Match, and with this new version aims to correct all of them. So the software includes fixes for iTunes Match and annoying CD-related audio distortion problem.

iTunes Match was first introduced back in November and allows users to sync their non-iTunes musical collection with the benefits of iCloud wireless matching for just $25 a year. But since, things didn’t go as planned for this released, Apple had to roll out a fix immediately in order to keep costumers happy.
Some other interesting features of iTunes 10.5.1 include:

Automatic downloads: users can purchased their music from any device or computer and subsequently download a copy on their personal Mac, Desktop or iDevice.

Download Previous Purchases: you can now downloaded your old purchases which include music, TV, apps and books and no extra fee will be charged to your account. Although some items might not be available on iTunes Store any longer.

Sync your iDevices: it doesn’t matter whether it’s the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 5.

(Source: Apple Forum, TIPB)

and with a new itunes version will shortly come a new firmware for our idevices :!: my guess is around a week

Downloading now. Thanks for the heads up. Telling me its only 79mb...?

gaz6076 said:
Downloading now. Thanks for the heads up. Telling me its only 79mb...?

Downloaded it today I recovered some music I deleted a while back☺:)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net