What's new

Cydia error

TrUSP33D

Reaction score
OK........So everytime I try to downloa something that cost money in cydia I get this error. If its free it goes through just fine.... but if it cost money it doesn't work for some reason. Any help would be appreciated ...Thank you:iphone4horiz:

IMG_0126.png

yes I have ... i used to be able to buy stuff then poof no more???

Are you still signed in? If so I would do as the popup suggests and contact Jay...

Don't know. Never created an account before. I just assumed you would have to be signed in. As I said if your stuck contact Jay...

OK........So everytime I try to downloa something that cost money in cydia I get this error. If its free it goes through just fine.... but if it cost money it doesn't work for some reason. Any help would be appreciated ...Thank you:iphone4horiz:

Just click purchase first. Then try to download.

Purchase wouldn't come up but i figured out what was wrong.......I had the cydia ads removed with ssh but it fucked something up ... i put the ads back on and it worked....also then i removed the ads a different way and everything is fine ;) if anyone wants to remove the ads just follow these directions.... How to Block or Remove Cydia Ads on iPhone/iPod Touch

If you are having problems to view the screenshots then follow the instructions listed below. Make sure that you do not perform the steps listed above.
To disable Cydia advertisements, just SSH into your iPhone or iPod Touch and edit the hosts file found in /etc
Step #1 - Open /etc/hosts and insert the following two lines to disable the Google & fastclick Ads
127.0.0.1 pagead2.googlesyndication.com 127.0.0.1 media.fastclick.net Step #2 - Reboot your iPhone and Voila! No more annoying Google or Fastclick ads on Cydia App.
Second method is advisable as it will also disable or block ads from the description page of a package appearing from Google and Fastclick on all applications of your iPhone/iPod Touch <------- start here not the beginning one