What's new

Currently using 8 plus

brixtonboy

Reaction score
I am using the 8 plus model. My girlfriend has changed to the 12 pro max for the size. She said l could have her old one if l wanted to. That is the 8 XS max. She had planned to give it to a friend. Until I reminded her of what she said to me before she got her new handy. Anyway changed the language to English and face lD easy enough.
However to log into my bank app online I need the thumb print.
What do we do? Thanks BB

Is there any place in the settings of your banking app that would allow you to change the Touch ID requirement?

Go to Settings - Face ID & Passcode. Enter the passcode. In “Use Face ID for:” select “Other Apps”. If your banking app is listed there, enable it.

Go to Settings - Face ID & Passcode. Enter the passcode. In “Use Face ID for:” select “Other Apps”. If your banking app is listed there, enable it.

Hi thanks for replying can’t find,
Use Face ID for at the moment. Need to go out come back later on hopefully BB

If you can’t find the app in your Face ID settings, open the app and take a look at the settings there. It’s possible that you have to initiate Face ID from the app.

If you can’t find the app in your Face ID settings, open the app and take a look at the settings there. It’s possible that you have to initiate Face ID from the app.
That’s the way my banking app works.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Got the 2 phones swapped ok thanks for the help with that. Using the iPhone with faceID and no button was totally strange to me. Tried it for a week, just couldn’t get used to it. Swapped them back only takes minutes. I am happy again and the Lady was presented a very new phone yesterday.
Thank you as normal BB.