What's new

Creating large group mms

Chubbard4

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum. I am not able to create and save a large group text for business.i have added 32 people to one message and 8 to a second group but I would like to combine them into one and save it to my contacts. I appreciate any help.

Kathleen

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum. I am not able to create and save a large group text for business.i have added 32 people to one message and 8 to a second group but I would like to combine them into one and save it to my contacts. I appreciate any help.

Kathleen

Hi and welcome--If I remember correctly, the iPhone only allows up to 10 contacts in a group message. However, if you get the Whatsapp--you can add up to 50 contacts in one group. Have a look at the FAQ for Whatsapp: WhatsApp FAQ - How do I use group chat?

Maybe that will serve your needs for a large group contact. Welcome to the forum!

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Thank you for that idea but I think what's app has to be on every members phone which I won't accomplish. I already have created two group message groups to do the job but don't know how to save these groups as contacts. Can it be done? Again a thank you!

Thank you for that idea but I think what's app has to be on every members phone which I won't accomplish. I already have created two group message groups to do the job but don't know how to save these groups as contacts. Can it be done? Again a thank you!

You can, but from what I recall it is up to 10 contacts in 1 group when using our iPhone messaging/text feature. You may have to break it into 4 groups of 10. Sorry, that's all I have unless others have more info to add.