What's new

Crackberry user ready to convert

iEthan

Reaction score
Hello all!

I've been a dedicated Blackberry user since 2005 and currently own the Blackberry 9900 touchscreen. Although it is a very good phone, I have been bored with the same OS and technologies. I roamed over to the android world with the Samsung Galaxy S2 for a week, but the huge phone and lack of battery power made me switch back to blackberry.

I currently work in sales and have seen a large amount of the sales force switch from the standard blackberry to iphone. After putting down my guard and browsed through an iphone, I've made up my mine to switch over. But with rumors going around that Iphone 5 will be here september/october, I've decided to wait.

Any old blackberry users switch over? experiences?

I've used BB and android phones. I had a bb pearl and it was definitely a good phone! I am very fond of blackberries. If the iPhone didn't exist I'd own another one. Also have had a few android phones. I despise them. They're riddled with problems, battery life sucks, not so attractive looking UI. Iphones are awesome. They're gorgeous in every way, very stable, can be customized as much and more than an android with a simple jailbreak, and most of all they just work. I recommend the iPhone hands down. And definitely wait for the iPhone 5. I'll be getting one to upgrade my 4.

Sent from my cellular device

Hello all!

I've been a dedicated Blackberry user since 2005 and currently own the Blackberry 9900 touchscreen. Although it is a very good phone, I have been bored with the same OS and technologies. I roamed over to the android world with the Samsung Galaxy S2 for a week, but the huge phone and lack of battery power made me switch back to blackberry.

I currently work in sales and have seen a large amount of the sales force switch from the standard blackberry to iphone. After putting down my guard and browsed through an iphone, I've made up my mine to switch over. But with rumors going around that Iphone 5 will be here september/october, I've decided to wait.

Any old blackberry users switch over? experiences?

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

I came to the dark side after years with a bb. They have just fell too far behind in technology. May go back one day when the get the BB10 out but for now, I'm happy with my new iPhone.

Getting a 4s then waiting a year for 5s is not a bad way to go either though. I have always went with S version of the iPhones.

iPhone 4s 16GB/iOS6 Beta 2