What's new

Corona jailbreak exploit patched in 5.1 beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
elitegamer767 said:
Lol I despise people who mention using android games/apps with ios if you wanted an android you should have got an android but this is a iPhone forum for iPhones

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Thing is the same games run better in ios than android so its dumb to mention to begin with lol

A lot of these games are cross-platform as well like angry birds you will find them both in the app store and android market

I don't know. They all run hella good on my android. :)

Well, I for one am not a "fangirl". I made the self-conscious choice of buying an iphone after having done my research, and knowing what I was getting (and what the capabilities of it were being clean and/or being jailbroken). I have not stopped doing research since.

I have tried a lot of different phones, and my brother has a Galaxy S Plus, and cousin has a Galaxy S2. I have tried all of them, and I can safely say that the hardware is great (and I am a big fan of samsung, had a Wave, which was a great piece of hardware, even though Bada was complete crap).

I am really not of the opinion that "oh, Iphone is the best and the rest of you are crap".

I believe that Samsung is tailing pretty close, and I wouldn't mind one bit having an Android (high end one, not the cheaper ones to be honest).

Having said that, it is a personal choice for me to have an iphone, not because its cool or its the best, but because it is what suits me and I like it and it completely covers my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.