What's new

Cool tweeks or anything

It's really just a visual tweak...but can be useful when you want to compare something that is open in 2 apps...as you can see both opened apps at the same time...which is the main reason I even use it.

Anybody know the name of the the app that lets you customize the top row of your keyboard?

You guys listed some great tweaks and apps I had to run to cydia and get them lol

You guys listed some great tweaks and apps I had to run to cydia and get them lol

Ya definitely a cool thread.

Anyone have any experience with Hands-free control? How much does it really affect your battery? I just got a 4s and now I'm tapping into all the Siri tweaks that I wasn't messing with before with the iphone4

InkedAdrenaline said:
Ya definitely a cool thread.

Anyone have any experience with Hands-free control? How much does it really affect your battery? I just got a 4s and now I'm tapping into all the Siri tweaks that I wasn't messing with before with the iphone4

I don't know, but Hand-free Control was originally designed for Siri...and the description says it uses very little battery.

Just gonna have to try it out yourself.

If it drains your battery too much, just delete the .plist and uninstall through Cydia.

I don't know, but Hand-free Control was originally designed for Siri...and the description says it uses very little battery.

Just gonna have to try it out yourself.

If it drains your battery too much, just delete the .plist and uninstall through Cydia.

I was hoping someone had tried it since its not a free tweak nor does it have a trial version. I hate when people make tweaks that are paid and don't give a trial version.

I use hands-free control. I don't notice any significant battery drain but then again I always have it turned on. I can't imagine it would drain the battery tho, it's just a listening service which uses next to know resources.

You might consider changing the activation word to something other than "Siri" tho :p I have found that it is quite good at picking up the keywords, so good in fact there have been several occurrences of my friends talking about Siri while my phone was on the table and Siri popped up on my phone :p

I dont know If it's just me but I can't get it to open everytime. Lol I feel like a weirdo sitting there saying Siri over and over.

What do you guys think a bout irealsms 3.0? Just want opinions on it before I purchase it.

I dont know If it's just me but I can't get it to open everytime. Lol I feel like a weirdo sitting there saying Siri over and over.

You know, I was experiencing the exact same issues. On 5.0.1 I uninstalled it because for some reason I could only get it to detect me saying "Siri" when I was in the settings page for Hands-Free Control. When 5.1.1 got jailbroken I did a fresh restore and set up as new iPhone and installed Hands-Free Control and ever since it has worked flawlessly. Although, as I mentioned before, sometimes it is too sensitive and it will activate when people are talking even if they don't directly say "Siri."

-barrel (smooth transitions on homepage)
-intelliscreenx (best NC available)
-tetherMe (quicker to connect to and easier to use than miwi5)
-weekillbackground pro (close all apps with one tap)
-ncsettings (like sbsettings)
-disableLaunch (keep girlfriends & wives out of your phone by disabling icons)
-bitesms