What's new

Contract for the iPhone 4s?

Marey

Reaction score
[h=1]Contract for the iPhone 4s?[/h]What I want to know is, does every iPhone 4s come with a sim card slot?
If I buy the iPhone 4s with the contract from Apple, does the contract start right when I order it? Or when I activate the phone?
If I buy it with the contract, does it come with a sim card slot?

[h=1]Contract for the iPhone 4s?[/h]What I want to know is, does every iPhone 4s come with a sim card slot?If I buy the iPhone 4s with the contract from Apple, does the contract start right when I order it? Or when I activate the phone?If I buy it with the contract, does it come with a sim card slot?
This is definiltey a multi-part question/answer. A good question for us to start with is... are you in the US? And to go w/ your questions... 1. Yes, every iPhone 4S has a SIM slot. 2. The contract for the 4S isn't through Apple.. it's through the wireless carrier you choose to go with. At&t, Verizon or Sprint. Only the At&t version 4S will allow you to use the SIM slot though in the US. 3. Your contract starts whenever you have it set to start w/ your choice of the 3 wireless carriers above.