What's new

contact pictures too small? ( sync from facebook)

bknewtype

Reaction score
i noticed that when i sync the contact picture with facebook and when i recieve a call, the contact picture is very small and is only on the top right corner. is there a way to make it so that it is full screen picture?

It's a known issue. I don't know of a fix. Think you will need to wait for an update to the facebook app...

ive found a fix , go to the contact hit edit, click on the pic, then say edit pic, it will make it full screen bit blurry and stretched, but it seems to make it full screen, i think using pictures from the camera roll is the only way to go currently

Last edited:
ive found a fix , go to the contact hit edit, click on the pic, then say edit pic, it will make it full screen bit blurry and stretched, but it seems to make it full screen, i think using pictures from the camera roll is the only way to go currently

True...that works, good to know. Bit tedious however. And I wonder if it continues to sync now if they change their pic?

Ah well, not a big deal. Hopefully facebook will change the way it displays cuz at the size it currently is, there's really no point having a picture at all.

I'm pretty sure the facebook app developers will end up fixing this if they get enough complaints or requests to do so.