What's new

Constant Pressing of Thumb for a Game on the iPhone Screen !

augustya

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I wanted to know this. Lately I have been playing Fifa-12 a lot on my iPhone-4S and someone who has played Fifa-12 here will know this, that there is a Virtual control button (Joystick) which appears on the Bottom left of the screen when you hold the phone horizontally. Now the game is so engrossing and invloving, that when you play with your thumb movement on the Virtual Button (Bottom Left corner of the screen) You tend to press it harder not as in to break it, but the involvement and the excitement get so much that you tend to press the button which is on the screen with your thumb harder.

My question is if I like, day in and day out play this game which obviously will lead to pressing that Virtual Button as without it, one cannot control the game can it cause any screen display problems. I dont think it will cause any physical damage coz I am not intending to break it. What I mean to say is, can I safely say for e.g If I 24x7 play it :) I am not gonna, but for e.g say If I were to ? :) is it Ok !

Cheers !

There will not be anything with your display unless you truly break it, just playing games despite how much you pushing on the screen will do zero harm to it.

There will not be anything with your display unless you truly break it, just playing games despite how much you pushing on the screen will do zero harm to it.

Any possibility of a Hardware damage to it ?

There will be No damage until it is damage. Lol in essence just be careful.

When you say be careful ! You mean in what sense ? Not play too many games on it or just take care of a physical damage !

augustya said:
When you say be careful ! You mean in what sense ? Not play too many games on it or just take care of a physical damage !

Yes be careful of physical damage for sure v