What's new

Confused

angelgabbby

Reaction score
I had read & read about jailbreaking & unlocking iphones for most basebands. The iphone i ended up being able to get is a Sprint iphone 4 and I'm needing to change it to Cricket. Here is what Forecast shows:
IMEI- N/A
Baseband- 3.0.04
Bootloader- N/A
Model- iphone 3.3 (md200LL/A)

jailbreakable- yes
unlockable- yes
untethered- yes

Iphone 4(cdma) 6.1

Soooo I'm confused because I thought I'd seen stuff in about feb2013 of it being unlockable, however i've seen stuff saying its not. So if i jailbreaK THIS PHONE, Can I unlock this phone to switch it from Sprint to Cricket or not???

Thank you very much for your assistance

You can only flash it over to Cricket, you won't be able to use it with any other carriers in the US.

Thats PERFECTLY fine!!! Ive seen alot of tutorials most the others, but none on the 6.1, 3.0.04. I also saw alot of ppl say on this baseband/firmware that it could not be done without taking it & paying for a store to do it (which didnt make sense/surprised me). Thank you very much for clearing that up for me.
Heres what i need to knowe now, Can you tell me where i can find the correct tutorial/guide/instructions for this iphone's specs (Baseband- 3.0.04, Iphone 4(cdma) 6.1), flashing from Sprint to Cricket??? Thanks!

I personally don't know of any guides that can guide you. Google it perhaps. I've seen it done before, just never done it myself.