What's new

CDMA Unlock - Flash Tutorials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexz

Reaction score
It would be super handy to have a directory of flash or unlock tutorials for CDMA phones needing to switch carriers or fix bad ESN's! Personally, I'm looking for a Sprint to Verizon iPhone 4 tutorial and a Verizon to PagePlus iPhone 4 tutorial. I tried using CDMATool.com software with OpenSSH/Putty for WinXP (still kind of confused on all of it) but have read it's extremely expensive and the tutorials are poorly written and confusing for beginners.

As new as i might be this request might sound like a NO,NO! but if i'm wrong anyone correct me. Hope you find your resolution

It is not possible to do what you're describing and the situation you are describing is illegal and we will not support it on this forum.

Because nobody has reported him yet. When a phone is deactivated, it is deactivated for a reason. Either it was reported lost or stolen by the original owner or the original owner did not pay off the balance. The only legal way to reactivate a phone that has been blacklisted would be for the owner to remove the report of it being lost/stolen or to pay off the balance of their account. Any other means of getting around a blacklisted phone are illegal.

Gotcha. Well now I know. THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.