What's new

Confused on how to take apart 3GS

dekaman

Reaction score
Ok ok, my technical knowledge is ok but I am the sort of person whos first few tries at repairing something be it a console or pc end in bad failure then I become amazing(happened over the years)

I have 2 damaged 3gs, 1 stuck in a boot loop after I factory reset it but it had a damaged home button and loose casing anywayand dodgy lcd so wanted to replace it to sell and a 2nd which fully works but the digitizer and back are tatty, though I did minor crack the bottom of case near home button yesterday and want to sell it too since I now have a Samsung.

I know I need a suction cup but the rest seems like gibberish so far(again I find initial instructions hard then a breeze)

Also the one with the loose casing I just got a bit heavy handed since i bought a complete digitizer and lcd so used a bit of force damaging the case but the flex cables are fine.

Anyway what do I need to remove from old digitzer to put on new?

Secondly I bought the 2nd lot individually since I didnt need lcd so I bought home button, digitizer, back and battery(as want to make as much money as possible selling to second hand shop) so how much harder is it?