What's new

3g white out

pittmike

Reaction score
Hi There,

My kid cracked their 3g digitizer/home button so it wouldn't slide. The LCD still worked fine. I ordered a new digitizer and bracket and replaced it. Upon first power up I saw the main screen and though all was well...

After a little bit the screen went white. I did hard reset, charging and attempted to sync none worked. The odd thing is that if I do a hard reset (home and on/off button) the lcd will come back but only with a battery and a red line as if it needs to be charged. Charging or having it plugged in does not change it and it will go back to all white.

It seems to me the LCD and digitzer work as it will sometimes show the battery / charge display. I can't get past this state.

Once in a while the hard reset will allow the apple logo to show but wont sync still then goes white.

Any ideas or help? Thanks.

Plug in the phone to it proper electric charger and leave it alone for at least 30mn. If the screen didn't come up by then, change the charger or try to blow some air into the dock to remove dast if there are some to allow the charger to have full contact with the dock allowing the phone tk receive the suplied electric charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk