What's new

change wallpaper suave theme

ms.jess

Reaction score
k so i have the 4s and just jail broke it
I installed the suave theme but I can't seem to change the wallpaper
in winter board I have user wallpaper checked and when I got to a folder and the apps within pop up I see tge wallpaper I set
anyone know if this can be done or what I'm doing wrong ?

how would I go about that ?
first iPhone so still in the learning process

Use iFile, iFunBox, SSH or some other method of accessing your device's filesystem and delete the wallpaper file from within the theme folder.

where can I locate it within ifile

In iFile, the address is var > stash > themes > the theme you want to edit.

You'll have to look through the folder to find the wallpaper. It's been a while since I've deleted wallpaper ... I don't remember which folder it's in, sorry.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Mickey330 said:
In iFile, the address is var > stash > themes > the theme you want to edit.

You'll have to look through the folder to find the wallpaper. It's been a while since I've deleted wallpaper ... I don't remember which folder it's in, sorry.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

got it done thanks

if i've recently downloaded ifile from cydia. but why doesn't it show up as an app? i've resprung several times. And redownloaded several times.??

Last edited:
If iFile is showing up as installed under Cydia>Manage>Packages then try "Settings>General>Reset>Reset Homescreen Layout" to see if the iFile icon comes back. Also try typing ifile into spotlight to see if spotlight can find it.

If iFile is showing up as installed under Cydia>Manage>Packages then try "Settings>General>Reset>Reset Homescreen Layout" to see if the iFile icon comes back. Also try typing ifile into spotlight to see if spotlight can find it.
it took me turning the phone all the way off and then back on before iFile would appear. i wonder why that is. thank you for your help, jmills.