What's new

Theme problem plz help

steven5224

Reaction score
So I got cydia, downloaded a theme apply it in my winter board and when I do it's only the wallpaper as the background..... The icons and the lock screen are my own wallpaper I change it and same thing the icons are the same.... I want a theme that changes my whole phone as in the icons and everything else but doesn't seem to work that way. Is thee anything I should do?

Beginning question number one: Did you ensure the theme you downloaded is compatible with your iPhone and firmware version? Apple changed a bunch of names in later versions, so not all themes are compatible with all phones.

Marilyn

First, before you download a theme chack that if it confirm or not

2. chack youtube And see your theme before install

Good luck

First thing i do is read the info provided in cydia about the theme before installing it !

Go back into cydia and look at this info to make sure its for your iPhone and current firmware.

If not go into manage and remove it.

Then do the proper homework before selecting another.

Plus i would only download free or paid for versions.
The cracked ones can cause issues.

Good luck.

I am currently using iPhone 4 and Today download the some themes in my iPhone 4. I want to set it's home screen but do not any knowledge of how to set theme in my iPhone's home screen? So please can any one suggest me in this place?

I have download so many thems on my iPhone.It was work quite well on my iPhone.

I have download so many thems on my iPhone.It was work quite well on my iPhone.

But williamsmithh I am already using the iPhone 4 and Download some themes in my iPhone phone. I want to set these all themes in my phone but no any knowledge. So please would you tell me how can I set these all wallpapers in my iPhone 4?

But williamsmithh I am already using the iPhone 4 and Download some themes in my iPhone phone. I want to set these all themes in my phone but no any knowledge. So please would you tell me how can I set these all wallpapers in my iPhone 4?

Are you downloading themes or wallpapers? You can only download themes if you have jailbroken your phone. Wallpapers can be set in settings under wallpaper... What happened to your iPhone 4s and 3gs...

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4

Are you downloading themes or wallpapers? You can only download themes if you have jailbroken your phone. Wallpapers can be set in settings under wallpaper... What happened to your iPhone 4s and 3gs...

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4

Yes of course, I can download only themes in my iPhone 4 phone. I will try to download and set this themes in my iPhone 4 but If need to more help you, So I will contact to you on this thread.