What's new

themes for iOS 5

mike.delaney757

Reaction score
i finally got winter board to work but now when i get a theme it seems the only thing that changes are some of the icons. like i the dialer doesn't change my email doesnt change and like the lock screen never changes..is there someone that can help me?

how did u get winterboard to work ever time i download from cydia it puts my phone in safe mode

i finally got winter board to work but now when i get a theme it seems the only thing that changes are some of the icons. like i the dialer doesn't change my email doesnt change and like the lock screen never changes..is there someone that can help me?

Most themes have not been updated yet to work with iOS 5. Apple decided to change a bunch of the file names so all the ios 4 themes have to be updated.

how did u get winterboard to work ever time i download from cydia it puts my phone in safe mode

Winterboard was officially released for iOS 5 yesterday.... the updated version is already available in Cydia.

Last edited:
thanks man. just installed it. now i have to wait for all the themes to be updated.

How can I tell if a theme will work without trying it? Hopefully that isnt a stupid question, new to iphones.

slowr6 said:
How can I tell if a theme will work without trying it? Hopefully that isnt a stupid question, new to iphones.

Unless someone else tries it first. Garret pointed out that most Themes haven't been fixed for iOS 5

you can load themes now and see if they work or not they shouldn't cause any issues if some or all of the theme doesn't work. I would personally refrain from purchasing one unless you know for sure it works.

the only ones ive loaded up and tested is "A 1derful HD" and "unique HD"

a 1derful as of yesterday wasnt updated and unique HD was halfway working.

Anybody know a transparent clock and unlock slider tweak or theme that works for ios5?

I loaded live os onto my phone and didn't like it so I went back to default theme but that stupid analog clock want go away.

How do u get the stock clock to go away it's covering my theme on lock screen?

the stock clock where? in the lock screen or in the status bar?

When my phone goes to my lock screen the I got the time at the top of the screen and it covers the time that is in my theme was wondering how to disable it?

When my phone goes to my lock screen the I got the time at the top of the screen and it covers the time that is in my theme was wondering how to disable it?
Download "Lockscreen clock hide" from cydia.