What's new

Cool looking theme without custom wallpaper?

JohnPyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've had some problems with "Absolution" (very nice theme in my opinion) on my iPhone, basically I can't change the wallpaper on my iPhone but I can on my iPad for some reason. (if anyone could help me solve this I'd be forever grateful because I love the theme). I was wondering if anyone knew of a theme that is good looking but where you can easily change the home/lockscreen wallpaper without having to ssh into it. I'd be extremely grateful if anyone could help me with this. Thanks a lot in advance.
John

If you are using Winterboard to run your theme, it comes with some "pre-installed" themes. One of them is titled "User Wallpaper." To activate it, in your Settings app, put a check mark by it and then ensure it is above your current theme (Winterboard is hierarchal in that themes on top override those below).

Then, respring and your wallpaper should be "in charge" and you can change it as normal via Settings or the Photos app.

Marilyn

Thanks a lot! You solved my problem! It works perfectly!! I knew there was something like that but I've never used it because I remember it didn't work with some themes on the iPad but I probably remember wrong, thanks a lot again, you don't know how grateful I am