What's new

CDMA iPhones roaming on AT&T?

Jmills87 said:
My sister has a Sprint phone, ordered it the day they went on sale for Sprint and I can assure you that her phone is not unlocked.

Ask sprint. How do you know its not unlocked?

Jmills87 said:
Because I've tried an AT&T and T-Mobile SIM in it. Why would they ship factory unlocked phones just for the first 10 days?

Hmm thats what i heard. I stand corrected. Lol

Thanks.

Their unlocked for carriers outside of the US, thats all. It was a misconception theyd work on other US carriers. I had sprint and got the 4s on launch day and the very first thing I tried was a T-Mobile sim.

I have managed to get 7meg download speeds on 3G plus the iphone does not support LTE...

Their unlocked for carriers outside of the US, thats all. It was a misconception theyd work on other US carriers. I had sprint and got the 4s on launch day and the very first thing I tried was a T-Mobile sim.

Any iPhone 4s sold by sprint before 11/11 last year was unlocked for international use by default. You can update those and they still remain unlocked.

gabbar said:
Any iPhone 4s sold by sprint before 11/11 last year was unlocked for international use by default. You can update those and they still remain unlocked.

Thats what i thought. Thanks

gabbar said:

Yep pretty much exactly what i said lol