What's new

Ultrasn0w For at&t help!!!!

Iphone Guru

Reaction score
so i downloaded the ultrasnow program from cydia and wow did that this screw up my phone, i can send mms, cant access my voicemail, people have issues trying to contact me, and to top it off i had no clue that something like this was going on till today, just took it off and now i have several unheard voicemails and so many emails as well as other msgs that i have not returned,
so now what all i want is my carrier signal to work, idont want to unlock im a loyal at&t customer, how do i fix this issue

Or you can try resetting your network settings. I did that and it fixed my MMS issues.

restoring is such a long process!!!!!! there has to be a ways around it, does anyone have any idea what i can do to fix this, rather than me just uninstalling the program!?!?!?!?

so i downloaded the ultrasnow program from cydia and wow did that this screw up my phone, i can send mms, cant access my voicemail, people have issues trying to contact me, and to top it off i had no clue that something like this was going on till today, just took it off and now i have several unheard voicemails and so many emails as well as other msgs that i have not returned,
so now what all i want is my carrier signal to work, idont want to unlock im a loyal at&t customer, how do i fix this issue

just restore in itunes and thats it, if you want att and you dont want another carrier you shouldent have downloaded ultrasn0w, unless you wanted to use another carrier while you downloaded the app until you started to have problems..

a restore will fix it though