What's new

Can’t receive calls

Gobble

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve recently changed my service provider, and after inserting the new sim into my iphone, I am out of reach! Yet, I can make calls and use Internet perfectly fine over LTE. When i try the new sim in another phone (android) it works fine.
I have an unlocked iPhone 11, ios 14 (the latest update). I have reset network settings, updated carrier details, no blocked numbers, switched on and off airplane mode a hundred times, restarted the phone many times and I have the “do not disturb “ off. Please help me.

Not an expert here...have you asked your carrier and Apple about this? Did you get the iPhone directly from either of them, or from eBay or similar? If the latter, such purchases often don't end well.

I have the phone for like a year now, working perfectly fine with the old sim. For the carrier, as long as I can receive calls on other phones, then they are not providing any help.

I have the phone for like a year now, working perfectly fine with the old sim. For the carrier, as long as I can receive calls on other phones, then they are not providing any help.
Try reseating the SIM card. If that doesn’t work ask your carrier to swap out the SIM card. Maybe the one you recently installed is defective.

It worked out of the blue. I have no clue how did this happen. The only thing I did was that I put the sim card into a friend’s iphone and it worked instantly, then I tried in my phone and it worked as well! Weird