What's new

Cannot search wifi networks

mobileaddict

Reaction score
hi Guys,

I have a problem with my iphone 6 plus gpp unlock.. My wifi option cannot search for networks.
any fix or tips on what to do?

Have you tried going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings? This will restore all default network settings and will not result in the loss of any data. It will delete all network passwords, which will have to be re-entered manually.

Have you tried going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings? This will restore all default network settings and will not result in the loss of any data. It will delete all network passwords, which will have to be re-entered manually.
Yes I have done that already but still its not detecting any wifi networks in range.

A couple of questions......

Is the wifi on the phone turned on?

Is your phone in airplane mode?

Are you sure there are non-hidden wifi spots near your phone?

What iOS are you on?

Is this a new problem that just started? If so what have you changed or added to the phone? (New case, apps etc.)

Have you tried it at either an Apple Store or your carrier's shop?

It could be that the WiFi antenna and/or it circuitry may be damaged. If there's an Apple Store close enough to visit, take in your iPhone foe a Genius Bar appointment where it can be tested.
Before that, try removing the SIM card and SIM spoofing tool from the SIM card holder to see if that makes a difference. A SIM card in the holder is not necessary for a WiFi connection.
Is there any reason why you can't get the iPhone officially unlocked?