What's new

Cannot install iDroid - Iphone 4 purchased from Negri Electronics

Hen3ry

Reaction score
I've recently purchased an Iphone 4g from Negri Electronics in a cheap price with fast shipping as well as great customer service. But the customer service is helpless in getting my phone jailbroken. Although, Negri Electronics provides a one time software which can unlock and jailbreak any Iphone version. But at this point, Negri Electronics is not selling it. I've jailbroken my phone with jailbreakme. Whenever i try to install openiboot or android, the software gives me an error i.e kernel cannot be patched, incorrect jailbreak version. What should I do now? Switch to another jailbreak software or wait for someone to patch this software too. I don't remember the software name because I don't have Iphone with me right now coz I dropped it on the floor and is gone for warranty towards Negri Electronics headquarters. Please answer me guys.

There are many tools u can use to jailbreak your phone. What iOS do u have and is your phone factory unlock? If you have the latest iOS and you are factory unlock, look up for the latest redsnow to jailbreak your phone.