What's new

Cannot hear

Qtypie38

Reaction score
I can't hear anyone or videos on my iPhone 4S . Everything else is working fine. I can hear with the speaker phone on.

Check to see if its muted. Particularly your system sounds and such

It is not on mute. Shut phone off and reset it as well.

Having same problem any updates on how to get my volume back for audio programs. Phone volume work fine

Thanks

Same here. When you play ringtone under sounds system it works fine. Also sounds play perfectly if with headphone. But when its not on headphone, it doesnt work! Its not on mute. Phone has been reset. The volume button on the side is not working!!! Help pls!

Took my volume issue to Apple Store Tech. As I am out of warranty/no maint plan- my options were to live with it, or pay $150 for a replacement. Appears to be a software problem ( not unique i believe) but no easy solution or fix. I will never know the problem. Worked great for the first 15 months and suddenly this arises. Take great care of the phone and have never dropped it or had it exposed to water. Go figure...

I experienced that before, after I dropped my iPhone. I turned it off for 3 hrs then turn it silent the whole day. Then, it got okay! I dont know why. ahahaha

Same problem for one of my iphone till now i haven't found resolution for this :(