What's new

Speaker issue

jolly123

Reaction score
Hi guys

Recently ive been realised that one of my 2 speakers works fine,actually in bottom of my iphone when i play a music ,the right one works correctly N u can not hear anything from the left one! What is that,any idea?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

It's not a speaker. It's a microphone.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

It's not a speaker. It's a microphone.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Anyway this sth inorder to broadcast sound,my question is why the left one doesnt work?its only mine?or all 4s users faced this?

Anyway this sth inorder to broadcast sound,my question is why the left one doesnt work?its only mine?or all 4s users faced this?

As Kevin already said, the grille to the left of the charging socket is the microphone for talking on the phone. The grille to the right is the speaker. The iPhone does not have stereo speakers. If you want stereo sound you need to use headphones, earbuds, or a speaker dock.

As Kevin already said, the grille to the left of the charging socket is the microphone for talking on the phone. The grille to the right is the speaker. The iPhone does not have stereo speakers. If you want stereo sound you need to use headphones, earbuds, or a speaker dock.

Aaaw right!
Thank you both Kevin and you

All my incoming calls does have this problem :) . Always there is a default loudspeaker is open when ever i receive any incoming call and then after receiving call i turn off the loudspeaker and then talk to some one.. it is so irritating please tell me how to off this function.

I think here is your option :)

5etyduru.jpg

Sent from my iPhone(6.1.3) not jailbroken using Tapatalk 2!

My left speaker stopped working in January. I bought a brand new VW Beetle that's Apple ready so I thought that was the problem. Took to dealership and their iPods and 4s' and 5's worked so I took the service receipt to Best Buy where we have Black Tie Protection.
Since January, I've been through FOUR IPHONE 4s'!! The left speaker on all DOES NOT WORK!! I got a 5 yesterday but since the warranty on the 4s doesn't expire til December, I'm going to return every defective REFURBISHED 4s PHONE they replace. There is NO LEMON LAW clause which the manager pointed out the 4th time.
I'm really upset - cannot play Bluetooth music or hook up phone to Apple cable in glove compartment!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THIS RESOLVED? Called Apple and Verizon too and they told me its an ongoing problem along with the on-off button. CAN I SUE OR REQUEST A RECALL AND HOW DO I DO THAT. Does anyone know?

Me too. Replaced 4times same problem. How can we get a recall or class action suit going?

My left speaker stopped working in January. I bought a brand new VW Beetle that's Apple ready so I thought that was the problem. Took to dealership and their iPods and 4s' and 5's worked so I took the service receipt to Best Buy where we have Black Tie Protection.
Since January, I've been through FOUR IPHONE 4s'!! The left speaker on all DOES NOT WORK!! I got a 5 yesterday but since the warranty on the 4s doesn't expire til December, I'm going to return every defective REFURBISHED 4s PHONE they replace. There is NO LEMON LAW clause which the manager pointed out the 4th time.
I'm really upset - cannot play Bluetooth music or hook up phone to Apple cable in glove compartment!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THIS RESOLVED? Called Apple and Verizon too and they told me its an ongoing problem along with the on-off button. CAN I SUE OR REQUEST A RECALL AND HOW DO I DO THAT. Does anyone know?

Do you mean that the left speaker in the VW sound system doesn't work when you plug in your iPhone 4S?