What's new

Audio issues

Andy Fleming

Reaction score
Have posted this b-4 with no luck. Have a 4s and cannot get audio for music or video. Speaker works as I can hear on speaker phone calls and rings/alerts. Audio works with headphones. I have talked to many friends that are techies with iPhones and have tried all suggestions/ settings including a factory reset having no luck. Nothing yet helps. Very unusual I gather. If anyone can help me, sure would appreciate it. Thanks!

Have posted this b-4 with no luck. Have a 4s and cannot get audio for music or video. Speaker works as I can hear on speaker phone calls and rings/alerts. Audio works with headphones. I have talked to many friends that are techies with iPhones and have tried all suggestions/ settings including a factory reset having no luck. Nothing yet helps. Very unusual I gather. If anyone can help me, sure would appreciate it. Thanks!

I hope someone can help you, the sound went out on my 4s today - all I had to do was reboot the phone and it was restored but I can see how it would be an issue you'd want resolved! Is your phone covered by any warranty?

Sent from somewhere in the desert west of Phoenix AZ from my iPhone 4S using iPF.net

Try connecting to a car radio audio player then disconnecting after turning off the iPod app. The exact same thing has happened to my 4s and that restored it.

Try connecting to a car radio audio player then disconnecting after turning off the iPod app. The exact same thing has happened to my 4s and that restored it.

This is an IPhone I am referring to. Was yous a phone, or an IPod as referenced? Thanks.

I 've got the same problem with my 4G. No luck with fixing it either. Sure wish I had answer too.

Same problem for one of my iphone till now i haven't found resolution for this :(