What's new

Cannot activate iphone 5s after restore!plz help

Vortex666

Reaction score
Hi guys,my sister iphone was somehow disabled so i restore it,after that it asks me to activate by it using her apple id and pass but it says that the apple id cannot be used to activate it..the phone is brand new,never had another apple id on it..cannot use icloud as she never used it so i cant login on icloud on her pc to unlink/remove the phone from her apple id..anyone can help me????
Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone  using Tapatalk

reset the password to apple id and the reset link shall be sent to Backup (Recovery) email address...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I allready did that,reset the password,i can login now on icloud on pc but i haven't got any device to remove on this apple id..but the iphone says that it is linked to that email..

During the activation process, you're allowed to enter her password to continue with the activation process. Just enter the password there.

uzanu9es.jpg

Thats where i am stuck,i know the email and password but it says that it cannot be activated with this apple id..i can login on icloud but there are no devices on "find my phone"..

Plug it into iTunes, and reboot the device. When connected with iTunes after the reboot, you have the option to either set up the device as new, or restore from backup. Select Restore From Backup, and it should ask for device interaction, in which case, attempt to log in with the credentials again.

Sorted,had to call apple tech assistence to go thrugh security question and reset password!thanks anyway guys