What's new

Can the iphone 4 do this

simple190

Reaction score
Hello

I am currently a blackberry curve user and I am thinking about switching to an Iphone,

One thing that i love about the curve is that when the recent calls are displayed and listed I can click on that number(contact) and it will give me a choice of all the phone numbers for that contact that are in my address book. This saves me having to look up additional phone numbers in my address book if the person does not answer on their primary phone number.

I tried my friends iphone 3 (I want a iphone 4)and if view recent calls i can click on it but it will only dial the number that the person called on, if that person does not answer on that number I am forced to go to the address book to find another phone number for that contact to dial.

I also looked at the faviortes and if I add a contact it only adds one of there phone numbers ie "home" if I add another phone number ie "cell" to the favorites for the same contact it adds a second line, would it not be easier to just have one line per contact and once clicked it offers all there numbers to choose from,

Does the iphone 4 do what I want or is there an app to do this with.

There is a little blue arrow to the right of every line that takes you back to to the other numbers that the contact has. In phonebook and favorites screen.

Make the Switch...I had a curve and love the iPhone 4 soo much more. And to answer your question very simply.....YES