What's new

Facebook phone numbers

Ssleeping

Reaction score
I recently switched from android to a new 4s. With my android phone all of my facebook contacts with numbers on their profile were automatically added to my android phones address book. On my 4s I can't seem to make this happen. Does anyone know how to import their Facebook phone numbers into the iphones address book?

You might want to try "Smartr contacts or smart contacts" app in the app store.

I hated this on my android so I'm glad it's not on iPhone :)

I also hated it because it would duplicate mobile numbers in my address book I do however miss everyone's profile pics showing up when they call me and updating to their Facebook pic when they changed it

IphoneMommy said:
I also hated it because it would duplicate mobile numbers in my address book I do however miss everyone's profile pics showing up when they call me and updating to their Facebook pic when they changed it

I actually didn't mind the picture part :)

Go on the Facebook app, go to your friends, and click the top right button. You'll have the option to sync contacts. Make sure you turn "syncing" & "contact photos" ON.
That will do the trick!

Thank you! Now is there a way to get that picture to show up when they call?

Yes as long as their contact name matches their Facebook name or email associated with Facebook. It will take a couple minutes to sync. It works on mine just fine.