What's new

CAN I UNLOCK OR DOWNGRADE modem firmware 3.0.03 AFTER JAILBREAK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickies

Reaction score
Hi all, I really need help to understand something so I can get this done. In town I called a guy he said he can tither JB and unlock my iphone 4 verizon that is currently on 5.0.1 and modem fw 3.0.03. I need to know please do I leave the modemware or upgrade it or downgrade it????? Would I use redsnow to JB first or another? please help me I am sitting here helpless thank you for your help!

Yes you would use redsn0w to jailbreak, theres no way to downgrade baseband and unfortunately your baseband is not unlockable.

Yes you would use redsn0w to jailbreak, theres no way to downgrade baseband and unfortunately your baseband is not unlockable.
O ok thank you for telling me that. I will have to try my other phone it has 4.2.8 and 1.0.06. Thank you.

OK I just found out how to do it. So I used the word unlock instead of flash we know we are talking cdma to boot it makes no difference what baseband your on it is fairly easy I will do it next week. Not hard did a lot of searching to find the info on how

They can now, i just had Verizon do mine because i am going out of the country in January to Italy. All you have to do is insert the providers sim and it will be on there network so they say.

They can now, i just had Verizon do mine because i am going out of the country in January to Italy. All you have to do is insert the providers sim and it will be on there network so they say.
You did not do it on the phone being discussed cause they don't have sim cards

Status
Not open for further replies.