What's new

Can I have a bluetooth keyboard like this...

fnillerfnaller

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a bluetooth keyboard that ONLY have the "regular" keys on it. So it's not a full qwerty keyboard, but only the numeric keys including # and *.
If it also includes a cradle that can be used for charging the iphone ( 4 or 5), it will be an extra plus.

The reason for asking is that I would like to offer my co-workers a traditional phone keyboard to operate their iphone. If I can't find this, then to make a call, the person must first find his phone. Then unlock it. Press home button if the person left the phone in the middle of using an app. Find the "phone app" and then dial in the number.

If I have a bluetooth keyboard sitting on the co-workers desk, he can simply start typing in the number and make the call without any further hassle.

Hope you get the point.

If you've been in a Volvo V70 you will notice that there is a hardware phone keyboard in the car. Once the phone has been paired with the car bluetooth, the hardware keyboard can be used to make phone calls. It's the exact same function I'm looking for.

Thanks !

Get them Bluetooth ear pieces. Once paired all they have to do is press the call button once, and tell Siri what to dial.

No need to look for phones, unlock, or any of that other nonsense.

Or have them use the provided ear buds- just have to hold the play/pause button for a second for Siri to load up.