What's new

I'm putting this here because I dont know where it should go

Stu9

Reaction score
I've just recently got an iphone 5...but absolutely hate a qwerty keyboard, the reason I didnt know it had one is because I got it sim free (it's locked to Orange....I'm on 02) and wasnt till the next day I put a Orange payg sim in, and that's the first time it booted up and ready, and when I went to write a tex it was qwerty board.

I absolutely hate it and will sell it if I cant put a traditional kayboard layout on, I've been into keyboard tools (or whatever you want to call it) but there's nothing for a traditional layout. I really like the phone but like I say, if this cant be done, I'll sell.

Can anyone help..

Qwerty is the only keyboard layout available for the iPhone... even if you we're Jailbroken (which the iPhone 5 cannot be) there isn't an option for the "10 Key" keyboard. Honestly, I doubt there's a touch screen "Smartphone" on the market that uses, or has the option to use, the 10 key style keypad for text entry.

I doubt there's a touch screen "Smartphone" on the market that uses, or has the option to use, the 10 key style keypad for text entry.

There is, I'm using it...HTC Desire S

Oh well, like I say, if I cant put it on the 5, it'll get sold