What's new

Buying iphone help!

alsesandarbre

Reaction score
Hi guys, my cousin is going to swiss tommorow and staying there for a week so i gave him the money to buy me an iphone.Does someone know's is iphone 4 (16gb-simfree) availible at the moment to buy in switzerland and where?!Sry for bad english..

Hi guys, my cousin is going to swiss tommorow and staying there for a week so i gave him the money to buy me an iphone.Does someone know's is iphone 4 (16gb-simfree) availible at the moment to buy in switzerland and where?!Sry for bad english..
Search on FORUM or go to Apple Store and search iPhone 4 FU (factory unlock) version

he want to know is there a official unlocked version in swiss,i think he is not sure about that

yes if you go to an official apple store there or re seller you can easily find out if you call them or email them

They told him that they dont have at the moment.I hope that they will get it untill sunday...Thx btw! :)

hhey guys i jus joined this forumm.. i'm planni on buyin a new iphone 4 from us and use it in India.....can anyone help me with the international warranty issue??
will i gt a warranty in my country if i buy from US??

hhey guys i jus joined this forumm.. i'm planni on buyin a new iphone 4 from us and use it in India.....can anyone help me with the international warranty issue??
will i gt a warranty in my country if i buy from US??
Regardless to where you can purchase your iPhone (any apple store ofcourse) you will have the warranty for it anywhere you have apple store. Ofcourse you can buy it in us and use it in India. But then things will be easier for you if you get the factory unlocked iPhone 4.

You can purchase an Iphone 4 from Apple Store. If you're going to buy an Iphone 4 in the US and use it in India, just make sure that you're going to buy factory unlocked iphone4.